Turn Any Trailer Into A Tilting Trailer
Tilt-A-Hitch - $159.95 + shipping and handlingORDER NOW!
- The Tilt-A-Hitch has met or exceeded the requirements for a class 4 (6-10,000 lbs GVWR) Weight Carrying Hitch in accordance with the Society of American Engineers J684 test and the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commission Regulation V-5 test.
- Approved for an 8,000 lb. towing capacity.
- Built to last and is quality constructed of over 32 pounds of heavy steel.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch has a beautiful black powder coat finish.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch can also function as a load leveling hitch, by choosing one of 10 different pin positions.
- Mounts to a standard 2" receiver
- Works on any ball-mount trailer.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch and the electric jack are sold separately.
- NOTE: Ball NOT included with purchase!
See how a lowered '39 Street Rod Loads onto a Trailer
This '39 Buick Street Rod is so low it is nearly impossible to load onto a traditional trailer without damaging it. The first image shows just how dangerous it is to load a classic car like this onto a conventional trailer. Once the Tilt-A-Hitch was used to decrease the angle of the ramps, the Buick was easily and safely loaded onto the trailer.